Friday, December 11, 2009

Canine Ringworm Pic Curing Canine Ringworm?

Curing Canine Ringworm? - canine ringworm pic

My Collie seems to have ringworm. Until the biopsy to come back. But now he is biting the front legs (four), and all legs. We have tried to medication lupus and has worked in all the other symptoms, but the FP is surprised and had a biopsy. More research on my end, and I think it is ringworm of the foot of drugs do not work on these problems. Nothing in my house, you can use the sores on his feet to try and see if you ringworm? I read Apple Cider Vinegar applied to the infected area 2x a day I will stop. Any advice would be helpful. Legs began after his return from the SFP to bite. So far have focused only on the feet. Please help because I do not know if I can be 10 for the biopsy to wait again. I get on a jump, if that is what the vet to tell me what you have. Moreover Collies are very sensitive when it comes to drugs. Q). Cortical area can stick shots to control a rash or too dangerous? Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment