Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Funny Things To Say In A Wedding Card The Wedding Is Over And What Am I To Do With All Of This Stuff?

The wedding is over and what am I to do with all of this stuff? - funny things to say in a wedding card

What all the articles about marriage? Unity candle is the cushion of carrier alliances, baskets, ribbons, tiaras, flower girl basket, box card.

I feel really strange from the sale of these devices by the sentimental value ... I think I'll just wait for a friend, to marry and offer credit, these things? What have you done?

7 comments:

Lisa G said...

I like your idea to another family member. I also like the idea of it to someone who would have done without these things otherwise. I would take every opportunity in the first place.

YouWish25 is Ready 4 Christmas said...

I want to clarify things in different clusters. You have great memories and a lot of things that do not really want. Display a reminder, a memory. Place items inside. You need to show your future children to remember, the wedding day. Things that I would not give. Really basket flower girl? I left to keep the flower girl. The image of the map, what you really need it? We care for a friend.

Things do not really want or really need to move to give. Everything else store very well. You do not really need to put your computer cards, tapes, or flower girl. Add all this.

Hold the pillow carrier alliances, the unity candle, the tiara and put it in a safe place.

Anne said...

Knowing me, because I keep everything. I wrap everything carefully and put them in a box (with the exception of the lighting unit, was excluded from the use of "Lite" for special occasions).

You can later given to a family, a friend, or if they marry, their children (it's faster than you think!)

Miss Chas - BTB 06/13/09 said...

I plan to make a shelf or two moments of marriage, how you want to view. I have worked with our senior prom and graduation items and later years of love.

PugMom said...

I sell things. The sentimental value in memory. Avoid clutter now.

Spindrif... said...

Giving to a charity for someone who can not afford to buy.

Spindrif... said...

Giving to a charity for someone who can not afford to buy.

Post a Comment