Saturday, December 12, 2009

Funny Wedding Program Emcee For A Wedding...?

Emcee for a Wedding...? - funny wedding program

One of my friends asked my best friend and I the Master of Ceremonies at your wedding. Both readily accepted the challenge of how we felt honored that he and asked not to be afraid to speak before the public.

But neither my best friend, nor do I know the bride-to-right. I mean, we met and we spent time with her, but not someone I would call on the weekend (not because it is enjoyable and fun, but because we are close friends as such). Anyway, as master of ceremonies, often not his job to talk about the couple and tell stories about the bride and groom? Something that my friend and I * really * be able to do justice.

It would be inappropriate, more like program guides will be allowed to tell close friends and family's history and do everything works properly only at the reception, instead of the traditional stories of the happy couple?

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment