Saturday, January 23, 2010

Contemporary Wood Burning Stoves How Do I Get EPA Approval On A Wood Burning Stove Made By A Manufurer That Is No Longer In Bsn.?

How do I get EPA approval on a wood burning stove made by a manufurer that is no longer in bsn.? - contemporary wood burning stoves

The furnace was produced by the furnace contemporary works, Inc., Davis CA. It seems that no longer in the BSN. I can not agreed to by EPA, the lack of information from the manufacturer. But I have the serial number. & Model No. Has anyone an idea that will cost me a lot as I am sr. Citizens and can not afford much. This is a small kitchen used to heat the garage in winter, when someone is working on a car. Thanks

1 comments:

Otts Shoals said...

You probably can not. Contact the State Office for the air in your state. If the stove has not been approved, if that happens, you can not meet the standard, but you have to face in your state.

Post a Comment