Monday, January 4, 2010

Imitation Designer Handbags What Stores Have Great Handbags?

What stores have great handbags? - imitation designer handbags

I want a bag or something that sounds great. I do not want a bag with $ 30 Wet Seal. But I can not pay $ 1000 Gucci. What the designers are in a price class trainer? What kinds of shops at reasonable prices that are not stores like Charlotte Russe, and those with big pockets. I looked really decent pockets at the Express. Ideas? BWT, I do not want an imitation designer handbag. Let the real or something that stores not only designer who looks quite good.

2 comments:

I Love My Kitties said...

Busse, Katherine Van Zeeland, Guess, Sak, etc. Try to Dillard's go have a handbag, but so sure at $ 80 to $ 400 in that you are looking to find what you need.

_________

In addition, JC Penney and Belk brand names are cheaper.

Try to go www.premiumoutlets.com you find an outlet Closs. They have great stores like Ralph Lauren, Guess, Banana Republic, Aeropostale, Coach, etc.

The Butterfly said...

WWW.designerbutterfly.com

Authentic bags from $ 50 - $ 500

Gucci, Fendi, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Guess and many more.
Detailed pictures to prove authenticity.

Post a Comment