Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Biotene Side Affects Help! How Can I Get Rid Of My Labret Infection??

Help! How can I get rid of my labret infection?? - biotene side affects

I have my labret pierced about 2 & 1 / 2 months with surgical steel jewelry. It is crossed by scar tissue. Two days ago, it swelled up overnight and closed the back of the jewel in the cast and the skin. I had seen easily cut on the skin. The scar is red, swollen, and a small bump on the side. I have three (iodine-free) absorb the salt, washed with Dial once a day, touched with Biotest, took ibuprofen, multi-vitamins and simply the ice for five minutes. Suggestions? I thought I was going to be healed. It is very painful.

2 comments:

albertha... said...

You should see a rather docotr Yahoo! Q & A for him!

Allie said...

Go see a doctor it's not that you go to get answers very well in Yahoo.

Post a Comment