Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Did I Get A Wrong Number Rapidshare What Hotel Did TVXQ/DBSK Film At For 'wrong Number'?

What hotel did TVXQ/DBSK film at for 'wrong number'? - did i get a wrong number rapidshare

) Korean group TVXQ (also known as DBSK was filmed at this hotel for its reallllly cool music video, "wrong number" some time ago ... and how soon in South Korea, I want to stay at the hotel.

Problem is that all sites in the list of boutique hotels and M, but can not find anywhere online. Is it really a hotel / How do you then say?

1 comments:

~どいうこと しょうゆこと!~ said...

It is a boutique M!

Go here:
http://www.asiarooms.com/south_korea/seo ...

I think it is! I hope you have fun in Korea! You're so happy, I wish I could go. :)

(DBSK is awesome! My favorite songs are Mirotic, wrong number, Purple Line, and Doushite .....!)

Post a Comment