Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sharp Caro Can Any Singers/singing Teachers Explain?

Can any singers/singing teachers explain? - sharp caro

When I "sirening" exercises - that is, sliding down the ladder and, as a mermaid in AA "or" oo "vowel, is easily attainable Sharp Top D / E-flat 2 octaves above middle-C.

When I sing "normal" I hardly go to a sudden and a half octaves above middle C (as in "O mio babbino caro") without sound a little shrill and tense?

I take singing lessons, says my teacher, my highest threshold over an octave above middle C. EF I do not understand why I can not get much higher when I slide up and down a siren "sound when I try, a real Party sing

I want my teacher the next time you ask a lesson, but is on vacation for 3 weeks, lol!

1 comments:

poshbaby... said...

My advice is to find a contact point and sing (sound is called spiders) and push the diaphragm down and clear the throat and keep it open, the neck (throat). The key to singing, is present at high altitudes, is the support of the diapraghm and an elevator (which represents a reduction in singing their support and a focal point and pushed to keep their "down, open the neck but not let take it to the chest voice. And I tell my students to think in a confined space or to create a narrow space with his hands and sing in the narrow way and this way we can help push the diaphragm more and more the sound will be more focuse and whether the sound is low. It takes time for small noise in theupper register to succeed. My advice is if you press E to start, on average, begin to change in chest voice, mid-lift is very good if we at C3-D4 and can sing in head voice, and the right side and to the highest of his journey. I "practice lifting" E4 at the highest level and build from there. You are a soprano and I think we can go to your area. The most important thing is to grasp the head voice very well and is also the lowest level, you can sing. To be stronger, you have to find the lowest height. In my teaching in a variety of in order to strengthen the voice and then the "link" a little easier and smoother. I work in the first half, because it WherE is complex, and if it exists, I am going for the lowest, and I'm going to a bigger and became effective in accordance with my students. I will think'll octaves past that you are now. Have in the upper edge to a good diapraghm Take a deep breath, and you participate and give energy and if you feel dizzy, which is a few minutes of normal, it just means that you have a larger amount of air and is normal. The key is to practice and find a focal point to relax and sing when you sing high drop of the jaw and it's ok to stick his tongue. If you have any questions, please contact us: mamurick@rockhurst.edu

Post a Comment