Monday, February 1, 2010

Difference Between Af Cramps And Pregnancy Cramps I'm To Scared To Hope But...TTC?

I'm to scared to hope but...TTC? - difference between af cramps and pregnancy cramps

I'm too scared to hope, but how do you know the difference between implantation bleeding and your time? I'm spotting but it is very pink and I have on the space of two days is usually very bad cramps before my period, but had not yet. There is nothing more beautiful than I my AF point. I'm too scared to hope, because this is attempted, the thirteenth month, but it would also be great. It is also too early to take a pregnancy test?

Thanks

5 comments:

Ginger Girl said...

Implantation bleeding is usually much lighter than the duration of the bleeding. I would say that if you do not get cramps and is usually done, then that means something. If you are very regular cycle and you are sure you need a further period of two days, then you can take one of these early SHPT. we can say that five days before the expected date of menstruation. Good luck!

Texas girl TTC#1 since October said...

It is always possible! You can take these exams quick answer now, but remember, even if you get BFN, you can still have a BFP in a few days.
I hope your month!

TTC 2010 IS OUR YEAR.... said...

Well, I think you should wait and see if the FA did not wait a week, if then, if still no AF .... make an appointment with your doctor Good Luck & lots of BABY DUST TO YOU AND ME .....

momof2girls and now a boy :) said...

Why not tell a doctor .. the only logical choice

Vanessa said...

All of this, do not panic. have u gone to the doctor.

Post a Comment